11.07.2010

i stole this.

from another blog. its called the picture challange.

1- A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
2- A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
3 - A picture of your favorite memory
4 - A picture of your most treasured item
5- A picture that makes you laugh
6 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
7 - A picture of something you hate
8- A picture of something you love
9 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
10 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
11 - A picture of someone who inspires you
12 - A picture of yourself and a family member
13 - A picture that can always make you smile
14 - A picture of someone you miss


1
my middle name is elise- i dont like it.
im always cold
i love handicapt people
i hate math oh so much
i love country music
i have one sibling
im allergic to cats, yet i own one.
i hate chinese food
if i could eat steak and potatoes forever, i would.
im going to marry a cowboy.
all together, i have 8 cousins.
i go to the gym every night
i love bananas
i wear cowboy boots every day.
i love everything about california from the beach to disneyland


2
my right hand woman, angie.




 
3
sorry, but i could never choose a favorite memory.
if i had to choose my favorite time of my life
it would be summer of 09 or the beginning of my sophomore year.


4
my family is my most treasured item.



5
this makes me laugh, because kelsie could always make me laugh


6
my mommy has gotten me through the most, shes always here for me.



7
i absolutely hate the witch from snow white, she is so scary.



8
i love dodge trucks, this one is my dream truck right here.



9
i couldnt imagine life without angie, we've been friends since 7th grade.



10
most people want to skydive before they die, not me, i want to go to a nascar race



11
people like this inspire me.



12
this is my one and only brother, palmer. he is gong
on a mission on january 5th.



13
this picture always, without a doubt, makes me smile.
this guy period makes me smile.



14
i miss this the most. id do anything to have my
life back to how it used to be. miss you joshers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my that little girl on 11 is so cute!!! Who is she??
and I'm going to marry a cowboy too.

melia said...

i know a girl named shelbie and thats her cousin. and im not talking about her in general but handicapt people inspire me. and yes cowboys are the best (: