11.19.2010

let the end begin.

WHAT A BABE!
my love for harry potter doubled in this movie.
oh how i wish i could just hug him. it looks so nice and inviting.
lets just say my biological time clock is all sorts of messed up right now.
pulling an all nighter than taking a 7 hour nap and waking up at 9:00 pm.
i don't know if i should be tired or awake.
this movie was oh so good.
man i just wish i was dating daniel radcliffe. he is my dream man right now.
i thought i was having signs of a stroke last night, for real. i was so tired i could hardly stay awake so i did what any other teenager would do, down energy drinks. and so i did. i had one to many and it felt like my heart was going to blow up. my fingers went numb and my feet were numb and my arms were tingly. i could honestly feel the caffeine pulsing through my veins and i thought my heart was going to rupture is was going so fast. now i know that's not a good thing. but its okay, you gotta live your life to the fullest and i didn't die. i was on a caffeine high until about 11:00 this morning. and then in 3rd period i crashed. i fell asleep in my 3rd & 4th period classes. i came home and i slept for six hours. im still exhausted.
so i watched harry potter 4, 5 & 6 yesterday while i was waiting to see the new one at 3:30am.
i got ready for the day at midnight last night, left the house at one thirty and waited in line for another two hours. then the movie got out at 6:00am this morning and i went to dennys for breakfast. there was a time in dennys that i was laughing so hard because of the caffine/no sleep i honestly thought i was going to fall over dead because i couldnt breathe. then i went straight to school. i was running on pure caffeine on that point and i honestly felt like my head and heart were going to explode. my head has been so groggy and slow all day. i cant tell you how many times ive written something back words, spelt something wrong, or ran into a something. i actually walked straight into a wall during 2nd period.
going to movies at 3 in the morning doesn't do good things to you, but it sure is fun.




just dont ever buy enery drinks. i almost started a severe addiction last night.

No comments: