1.01.2011

2010 in review

2010 was my hardest year yet. im glad its over with.

january
celebrated the most awesome new years
suffered the worst heart break possibly imaginable
prepared myself for the hard months to come

feburary
cried
watched the daytona 500 by myself, lasted 9 hours.

march
cried
tried to cope with my problems
didn't do much this month either

april
celebrated easter in california
met my favorite stalker
read here
may
finished up my sophomore year
and applied for a few jobs

june
celebrated my 16th birthday
got my license
went to arizona
went on a ghost tour
experienced some creepy things with real ghosts
went to girls camp
went to california
went to disneyland
started working out regularly
strawberry days rodeo

july
celebrated the 4th and almost got killed by fireworks
attended an owlz baseball game
went to washington dc
walked through the white house
and our nations capitol
started this blog

august
prepared for a new school year and a fresh start
became a peer tutor and changed my life.
successfully watched every episode of the office season 1-6
got my first pair of cowboy boots
attended my first demolition derby

september
attended the best concert of my life, gary allan
took many trips up to suncrest
spent many hours talking with angela

october
dressed up as smee from peter pan
went to nightmare on 13th
ate out at jcws
brother got mission call

november
saw harry potter 7
watched every harry potter in one day
celebrated thanksgiving
black friday
rode a bullet bike

december
christmas in california
palmers mission farewell
temple square
got 2nd pair of cowboy boots

i also made lots of new friends, learned more about myself than i ever thought i would, met some hot cowboys, went to cabelas alot, and ate lots of red mango.

No comments: