5.18.2011

oh just strangle me

my days are starting to turn into one giant blob. im too tired to even think most the time, and my brain function has decreased by 95%. the end of school is next friday, can you believe that? i cant. well actually school doesn't end until the 3rd, but im not going to school anymore after next friday. im feeling slightly over-whelmed with things to do. i took about a 3 hour nursing test on tuesday, which really just made my brain explode, and since then my brain stopped functioning. i have so many end of the year tests, assignments and reports to do i honestly cant think straight. its crunch time, and i cant seem to focus. im failing math, literally, and i feel like my struggle for survival is coming to a close. ive fought my battles with math for a long time now, and im not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. on monday, im going to be taking the test to see if i can get my nursing assistant license, im scared out of my mind. in every class, i have a final coming up within the next week, and i don't feel prepared for any of them. and i mean, these tests are going to make or break my grade. oh, don't even get me started on how stressed i am about my french class, it makes me want to cry. on top of my school madness, im working on becoming lifeguard certified so i can get a job at the pool this summer. i have class every day for about 4 hours, which takes up all my time outside of school. on top of studying for school, i have to study for that stupid lifeguard class, which i have to take a huge test for on saturday. i wake up with a headache, and go to bed with a headache. my list of things to do is about 100 miles long, and there isn't enough daylight to accomplish them all. i am mentally and physically drained. i can honestly say that the next 8 days are going to be the longest days of my life. i hate to sound dreadful and dreary, but im seriously over-whelmed.


those are the 500+ flash cards i need to know for my nursing test on monday.
and my bracelet says "cowgirl up" not girl up.


well, its time for me to get back to work.

1 comment:

Shaun said...

that makes my head hurt just looking at the pictures :( you will do great tho