7.24.2011

the best time of the month!

lets venture off into the vast topic of womanhood for a minute. you know that one fun time every 28 days where all you want to do is stay in your pajamas, curled up in the fetal position and watch sappy chick flicks and eat ice cream? yes, i know your surprised, but it actually happens to me too! anyway, when auntie flow is coming for a visit, i usually steer clear of those yucky pads. but even though i don't usually use them, i know we all have some in stock just in case.
so there i was, wandering my favorite isle of the store. feminine hygiene, duh. as i was browsing, always infinity caught my eye. i don't know why, but it did. so i threw it in the cart. here i am to tell you, this is the best pad that has ever been invented! you can actually wear them over night and not worry! they are so thin you can hardly notice them. they don't feel like diapers AND they don't make noise when you move. light, thin, breathable. best pad known to womankind. even though i'll never go back to using nappy pads, they are useful sometimes. so hey, do yourself a favor and buy the best pad ever.

yes, i did just upload a picture of a pad on my blog.

i'll get off my soapbox now.

2 comments:

olivia said...

I love this.
I laughed out loud.

this is brilliant. I'll go buy some(:

Hailey said...

your great :)