7.28.2011

homeboy

what a redneck
i look forward to seeing this boy every day.
he makes me unbelievably happy.
me makes me feel safe & protected.
he makes me feel like im the only girl in the world.
i love when he comes up and wraps his arms around me.
or when he holds my pinky instead of my whole hand.
i love when he stays up all night at work, and still
wants to see me the next day.
i love when he lets me sleep on his shoulder
and i get the butterflies when he sings.
i love his crooked smile.
i love that he takes care of me when im a
lazy, grouchy girl on pain medication.
i love sitting in the middle seat in his truck, holding his hand.
i love when he brushes mosquitoes off me,
when i don't notice them.
i love how he introduces me as his girl
and how he loves to show me off.
i even get to hang with the boys.
i love that we've hung out countless times, and
he still comes to my door to get me.
i wish there were more guys like kolton.
i've fallen for him.
this is the happiest ive been in a long, long, long time.
girls, i promise not all guys are jerks.

No comments: