7.03.2011

if your in the mood...

here are my top five favorite country love songs. they have been played during my worst heart break, and during the happiest nights of my life. these five songs have gotten me through everything. these songs were playing when i was spending time with my old best friend josh. they were also playing while i bawled my eyes out when i knew things were over. these songs will always hold a special place in my heart, and every time i hear them i cant help but go back. these songs hold my favorite memories.

1. love your love the most - eric church
2. forever - john michael montgomery
3. right where i need to be - gary allan
4. i run to you - lady antebellum
5. love like crazy - lee brice

this song, is my all time favorite. it has gotten me through everything. this song holds so many memories, both happy and bitter-sweet.

what one of your songs holds your favorite memories?

No comments: