8.11.2011

i'll just add that to my arsenal

i promise my life is not as bad as i make it sound. i really do love the crazy, unorganized, fun life i have. i am thankful for all the new friends i have made this summer from lehi. i am thankful for the fact that i have rekindled the friendship with my long lost zach. i am thankful for the growing friendship i have with my girl shibby jimmy. i have a lot of great people in my life. and i love them. today, kolt came over to my house and we talked and messed around, which turned out to be a ton of fun. then tonight, i hiked to the Y. what a  hellish hike! but it is pretty cool once you get to the top of the Y.


good thing im sunburnt to a crisp. you think id learn to wear sunscreen after lifeguarding for the past 3 months. nope, ill never learn.

No comments: