10.16.2011

i got this e-mail...

and i almost screamed. ticketmaster sent me an e-mail reminding me that i have an event coming up. like id actually forget about it.... but when i read it, i felt like a kid on christmas morning. "hi melia, just a reminder that your event is coming up!" oh thanks for reminding me. NEXT SATURDAY ill be at jason aldean. reality slapped me in the face. ive been waiting for this concert for over a year now. my excitement levels are through the roof. i honestly dont think ive ever been this excited for something in my entire lifetime. i might pass out from the greatness.



also, have you watched the walking dead? im a fan. i watched every episode of the first season, and i was dying for the 2nd season to come out. tonight was the season premiere! oh, i cant handle the intensity. that show is so good! i look forward to sunday nights just so i can watch this show. if you want a show that will leave you on the edge of your seat, this is the one for you.

oh, and guess what? extensions got old a long time ago.

No comments: