2.02.2012

if you knew me

if you really knew me.. you would know that i literally get tears in my eyes when i talk about jason aldean. i never knew that i could fall so in love with a person that has no idea i exist. every time i hear a song of his, i have to sing. if you really knew me, you would know that a certain cowboy from lehi makes me extremely happy. you would know that every time i talk about him i get a giant smile on my face. if you really knew me, you would know that i love candy. especially peach-os and sour gummy worms. you would know that i hate the cold and snow, yet im moving to the coldest place in utah. you would know that im afraid of being home alone and im afraid of the dark. you would know that i am the most impatient person on the planet, and i must plan every single detail of my life. you would also know that i never want to live outside of utah, and i want to live in a small town. you would know that i don't like people in general, and i can't stand my high school. and its not because of senioritis. you would know that i don't care what people think or say about me. you would know that i am comfortable in my own skin. you would also know that nothing brings me more happiness than being in the mountains far away from people. i love to be as far away from any civilization as possible. i love being with  my friends in the middle of no where. its so peaceful. you would know that i eat costa vida every week, that i love my big brother, that i only listen to country music. you would know that i get annoyed super easily, at almost anything. you would also know that i have a terrible fear that i will never get married. if you really knew me, you know that i am always in a bad mood at school. that i cant wait for the second that bell rings to let me go home. you would know that i look forward to the weekend all week, because that's when i get to see him. he gives me butterflies. you would know that i love holding his hand and sitting in the middle of his truck. if you knew me you would know i hate peas and avocados.  you would know that i love being with my friends, at any time possible. i would drop what i was doing to go hang out with my friends, but i don't think they would do the same for me. if you really knew me..... 

there is a lot to me. sometimes i wish people took the time to understand me. i think people are intimidated of me, and honestly it sucks. 

2 comments:

kelci r said...

you're so cute! :) i love reading your blog!

bina said...

I completely agree with Kelci R :)