2.26.2012

a man

i want a man that will treat me with respect. one that will take me on drives to look at christmas lights. one that will make me feel safe & secure. i want a man that will take me to the mountains, and enjoy a day with me four wheeling and fishing. i want someone i can take camping, and talk to for hours around a fire. i want a man that i can spoil to no end. i want a man that will sing songs with me in the truck, and act silly. i want him to tell me when songs remind him of me. i want someone who will kiss my forehead and hug me from behind. i want a man that is a gentleman, who knows how to cook chocolate chip pancakes. i want a man who will cuddle me when im sick, and who will kiss me better. i want someone who will hold me when i cry and tell me things will be okay. i want a man that will drop everything when i need him. i want a man that will support me and stick by my side. i want a man that will let me sit in the middle of his truck and put his arm around me. i want a man that will dance in the kitchen with me. i want a man that will watch walk the line with me, and take me to the rodeo. i want someone who will open my door, and teach me new things. i want a man that will include me in things he loves to do. i want him to make me feel wanted. i want someone that will go to cabelas with me and take me to look at boots. i want a man that i can take to concerts. i want someone that enjoys long drives with the windows down and going on road trips. i want a man that is okay with spending saturday nights on the couch. i want a man that rocks a cowboy hat, and knows how to fix a car. i want someone that is good with kids, and puts his trust in the Lord. i want a man that can take me to the temple. most of all, i want someone who is my best friend that i can be my complete self around. i want someone that will make me laugh, and make me feel like im the only girl in the world. and you know what? one day im gunna find him. 

1 comment: