3.23.2012

fill in the blank 2

its time for another fill in the blank friday. 

1.  My favorite color is     pink & white & peach   .

2.   My home decor color palette includes    i dont have my own house but around here momma uses a lot of earth tones.    .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color     peach. you should see my closet. it is color coordinated and peach takes up  most of the space    .

4. The color I detest is    orange. its such harsh color. i also dont like yellow much.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be   white, pink and peach. im a very pastel type of person. nothing too wild for me. 


6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is   yellow. i have super light skin so when i wear yellow i look washed out... i dont like orange either. 


7.  The color of my favorite dress is   well the top half is black, and the bottom half is floral print. like this. 
why yes, that is obama's house behind me. 

i saw the hunger games last night. 
i didn't really know what i was expecting. im not one of those huge book/movie fans that get totally into it. yeah, i really liked the book but im not one to get my panties in a wad if the movie isnt like the book. 
overall, i loved the movie. i thought it was great. 
when i read the books, i was a peeta fan. but when i saw the movie last night, i decided i was a gale fan. peeta is the biggest pansy and relies on katniss to do all the work. i mean honestly, he needs to grow a pair. 
i thought all the actors did a great job and haymitch was perfect. 


2 comments:

Batash said...

Peeta does the work in different ways. For example claiming his love for her on TV that helped save both of them in the end. Not to mention him teaming up with Kato so that he could steer him away from Katniss.
I just really love Peeta I guess. Goodness I sound like a weird obsessed fan or something. I'm finished.

carlee ellen said...

i was a peeta fan til the movie too, now i'm all for gale. i liked the movie, but i'm a crazy book/movie person and didn't like lots of things about it. i felt like they didn't show peeta and katniss' relationship growing...they just kinda like threw it on you. peeta said he had a crush on her for a long time...then they kissed. like, it didn't really show enough feeling. and also, they didn't capture katniss' personality as well. i feel like if they katniss narrating like they do with other movies, it would have shown how she really is SO MUCH BETTER. anyone who doesn't know the books wouldn't know that rue reminded her of prim. they don't understand LOTS about katniss because the didn't portray that much in the movie. they honestly could of made it a 3 hour movie and no one would of complained...especially if that meant getting more emotion into it.

thats my opinion:)