3.02.2012

fill in the blank

so im starting a new thing called fill in the blank friday. you all can join in and link up with me. i found out about this fun little thing from this lady, via kelci. basically, every friday this lady posts some question and you fill in the blank! its real fun. 

1.  The highlight of my week was   going to costa vida, signing up for college classes and buying a new backpack for college next fall! 

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be  very classic, with a hint of rustic and country. 

3.  My first vehicle was   a 1994 jeep cherokee. its a beast. 

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  a protein shake, and my ipod in the car with me so i can listen to it on the way to school in the morning.

5. My favorite way to waste time is  tumblr & pinterest. im seriously addicted to both. 

6. Right now I could really go for   a bowl of cereal and a glass of water. 

7.  This weekend I will be  going sledding and out to dinner! and of course sleeping in & cleaning. 



oh, i fall in love with brad paisley more and more each day. that man is so genuine & real. he never lets his fame get to his head, and i really like that about him. he is one of my favorite country artists. 
this song is so sweet, and meaningful. brad paisley has an amazing voice, and even more amazing guitar skills. this is a perfect slow song for those nights when your feeling lazy. 

No comments: