3.30.2012

pooooop.


good thing its time for fill in the blank friday, because i have nothing to blog about. its been quite an uneventful week. and this weekend is about to be as uneventful as the week was. oh well i'd rather be bored than busy. disneyland is getting closer & closer. im getting excited. im really trying to stop swearing. little do you know, i have a potty mouth. i use the word poop a lot now because i don't know what else to use. i have a really vast vocabulary, as you can tell. uhhh also. i wish i could win the lottery today. did you  know the jackpot is the biggest it's ever been in history? 600,000,000 smackaroos. i'd die if i won. too bad i didn't buy a lottery ticket, because im feeling lucky today. 

1.  My greatest strength is remembering people. i can recall pretty much every face ive ever come in contact with and where i've seen them. maybe its more of a super power, than strength. but im really good at remembering everything. 

2.   My greatest weakness is  chocolate. actually im super shy & im not a people person. 

3.  People always compliment me on   well i don't get many compliments. (im not fishing for them right now either) but a lot of people tell me how great it is that im taking my education so seriously this young and that i have a lot of goals set for myself. 

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me   on tumblr. i waste my life on that website. sorry, i probably wont give out the link to my tumblr. tumblr is like another bloging website, but cooler. i have 1065 followers on tumblr. not saying that blogger isnt amazing... 

5. The most cozy place in all the world is  sitting in a camp chair around a fire. its heaven people, im tellin ya. 


6. Something new that I tried recently was   applying for jobs. it freaking sucks, im tellin ya. a nursing home is NOT where i want to work, but i have to do it. 

7.  This weekend I would like to  get my closest friends, go up in the mountains and have a fire. or go four wheeling. or go camping. or go fishing. but none of those are happening. 

No comments: