3.21.2012

my babe.

if you've followed my blog for a while or know anything about me, you know that i live, breathe, dream and worship country music. it is my life. you would also know that my love for jason aldean is more than an obsession. a little while ago, i talked about one of his songs called fly over states. a few days ago, the music video came out. when i watched this video for the first time, i got a little teary eyed. i can't think of all the memories i have driving around to this song, singing it at the top of my lungs. i love this man so much. more than i could ever explain. here's the music videos to one of the greatest songs he sings. 

2 comments:

carlee ellen said...

love love love love love love LOVE!!! because i'm just like you - loved the song before it got famous:)

jessica said...

BAH. SO PERFECT.