3.08.2012

quote

"in the gospel of Jesus Christ you have help from both sides of the veil and you must never forget that... if our eyes could be opened we would see horses and chariots of fire as far as the eye can see riding at reckless speed to come to our protection." - Jeffery R. Holland

that is the kind of quote that sends chills up my spine and makes my heart beat faster. i hope if any of you are feeling down or lonely that this quote helps. 

today me and momma clegg went out for a little bit of shopping. we went to the mall to return some stuff and of course we had to stop at our favorite store, target. we also spent 30 minutes smelling every scent in bath and body works. i love that store! 

i snapped this picture coming out of target. i love the mountains so much. 

p.s. starting at the end of each post im going to answer some questions about myself so hopefully you guys can get to know me more. you can steal the questions as i post them (:

day 1. list 20 random facts about you
1. i was raised on skim milk, and i hate it so much.
2. i have to put a lot of effort into not swearing. 
3. my sophomore year, i was the only person in my grade to get 100% on the english state core test.
4. blood and needles do not gross me out
5. i wish i could live in shorts and boots
6. i love to eat out and hate to cook
7.  i look forward to the day i can meet my grandpa in heaven
8. i love the mountains & outdoors. (shocker)
9. my dream is to own a 2010 dodge cummins. 
10. my name is hawaiian
11. im not a people person
12. i bite my nails, so i dont let them grow out
13. i split my chin and head open once
14.  i usually call my mom by her real name
15. animals are not my thing. im allergic to most. i most certainly hate my cat. 
16. i hate taylor swift and i dont think she should be considered country.
17. i love driving, going on road trips and driving with no destination
18. jason aldean literally brings tears to my eyes
19. i practically live in yoga pants. 
20. everything is my pet peeve. i get annoyed super easily. 

No comments: