4.27.2012

favorite day of the week


its friday, that means its time for fill in the blank! 
linking up with lauren @ the little things we do. everyone join! 
this weekend will be full of doing absolutely nothing with a side of boredom.
yayyy!  

1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, press snooze on my alarm and go back to bed. this cycle continues for about 45 minutes. my snooze button goes off every five minutes. its not healthy.


2.  
 I can hardly wait for im not really sure. im looking forward to a lot of things happening but you know im just not in a rush to have them happen. does that make any sense?.

3.  The quickest way to my heart is making me laugh  because my life thrives on laughter. or you could sing to me. that works too  .

4. A little known fact about me is that i hate justin bieber & taylor swift. i didn't know who one direction was until last week and honestly i don't care either.

5. The best part about my job is not having one. i went to 15 different places yesterday and i only ended up with 4 applications. im feeling slightly discouraged right now. i need a CNA job so bad.

6. Something I just couldn't live without is country music and costa vida. true story.

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is  cook, sew, change a tire (although i can change transmission fluid), clean up throwup. for real, im afraid for when my future kids throw up that i wont know what to do. ya know, just every day things that a normal woman should be able to do that i know absolutley nothing about. 

1 comment:

collettakay said...

Our wake-up routine sounds the same!

I do like Taylor Swift but who is one direction???


Here are my Fill ins:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/fill-in-blank-friday-42712.html

Colletta