4.30.2012

i painted my nails.

true story. 

i got the idea off pinterest. bless that site. 
i used a salmon color for the main coat and a gold as the accent.
the salmon color is called trout pout by butter london. i love this brand.
its super expensive, but i'd splurge on a few good colors. its the best. 
its my first try with this diagonal business, don't judge. 
my fingers are so crooked. 


p.s. i listened to carrie underwood's new cd. 
i have really mixed feelings about it. 
the songs are great, but it doesn't sound country at all, which kind of bugs me. 
i don't understand why they put it under the country genre. oh well. 

2 comments:

kellee jo said...

teach me.

Melia Clegg said...

paint your nails whatever color you want, and let it dry completely. then put a piece of tape on each nail, but make sure its diagonal, and then paint the tips whatever color you want! its really simple. just time consuming.