4.21.2012

im still alive

im sorry i haven't blogged in so long. my internet has been having some stupid issues. hopefully things will be fixed sometime in the next week. so while browsing tumblr, i discovered this blog dedicated to disneyland audio files. i listened to a few of the audio clips and it literally made tears come out of my eyeballs. i spent like an hour on the blog listening to every sound clip from disneyland. i could picture disneyland perfectly. it made me so happy. i sat on the couch and listened to the entire 30 minute show of fantasmic, and sang the whole time.  my momma joined in for some of the fun too. we quoted the creepy man from the haunted mansion. "is this haunted room actually stretching? or is it your imagination, hmm? and consider this dismaying observation, this chamber has no windows and no doors." i don't know if its PMS or what, but that blog was pure magic. since i missed fill in the blank friday, im going to do it today.

1. Today is a great day because,   i cleaned for six hours and had costa vida for dinner.

2. Tomorrow I will    go to church, make cookies and watch the office.


3. My favorite time of day is     night time  because    i love doing stuff on friday and saturday nights.


4. Sometimes you just have to    stay in your pajamas all day and not shower


5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is    my little cowboy by craig campbell.


6. My favorite accessory is   my boots or a good pair of earings. does nail polish count as an accessory?


7. My favorite thing about this week was   skipping first period and going out to breakfast.


i swear if my internet doesnt get fixed soon i will punch someone in the throat. also, ive been applying for jobs like crazy and ive had no luck. im starting to get a little stressed out. i dont want to be the only kid stuck at home all summer with no job while everyone else is out making money for college. woe is me. in other news, i still talk to the two guys i met in disneyland. will i ever stop talking about disneyland? probably not.

p.s. hello new followers. ive seen a few of you around lately. don't be afraid to speak up.
and when i reach 40 followers maybe ill do a giveaway. yeeeehaw.

No comments: