5.10.2012

bits of happiness

things that make me happy this week:

+ receiving a silver tassel to wear during graduation. 3.76 accumulative GPA baby! 
+ eating my first pb&j sandwich in years
+ crisp apples. not those gross red mushy ones. 
+ talking for two solid hours about disneyland
+ working outside with my mom
+long talks with john (randy's brother)
+ playing phase 10
+ skipping first period
+ the fact that i just bought this baby for $4.00 off amazon. 

why yes, that is a lightning mcqueen lanyard.
cars is my favorite movie. 

+ i graduate in a few weeks
+ i get to talk to my brother on sunday (big deal around here)
+ im all done with chemistry core testing (HALLELUJAH)
+ i bought towels for my apartment
+ my birthday is in a few short weeks
+ all my family is coming to visit for my graduation, which is a big deal.

this sound clip made me the happiest out of everything though. 
true story, i cried while listening to it and got crazy chills. 
any disney fans out there would understand.
this brings me pure joy. i wish you all understood how much i love disneyland. 

Soarin' (Soarin' Over California) by Soarin' Over California on Grooveshark



if you have ever been on soarin' over california, you gotta listen to this. 

oh, life is good. 





No comments: