5.02.2012

seven questions

im posting twice in the same day. oh well. i couldn't skip out on seven questions.  everyone link up with gentri! 

happy hump day my friends. 

i don't have a funny picture to post due to the fact that i am not on my computer. here is a picture from pinterest that made me laugh. 

1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
i'd have to choose saturday. i love sleeping in, cleaning in the morning, running errands and taking my sweet time to get ready. plus nothing is better than hanging out on a saturday night. 


2. If you decided to change your name, what would you change it to?
i don't want to change my name ever. when i was little i didn't like my name because no one knew how to pronounce it and i was the only person with that name. but now i love it. melia is so unique, plus its hawaiian. i would never change it. 



3. What is one product you use (it can be for anything) that you feel is a miracle worker?
im really not that big on products. i've never been super girly girl that way but there is one that i always use. 
olay regenerist regenerating serum. thats a mouthful. it makes my face feel like a baby's butt. true story.


4. High heels, flats, sneakers, or boots?
sandals? im a big fan. i own a lot of pairs. but if i had to choose one of the options, id choose boots. but not just any boots, cowboy boots. i'd be lost without those babies. really, cowboy boots go with everything and they are perfect for all my outdoor needs. i've got one pair of boots that i use when i go out west or in the mountains that i can get dirty. and trust me, they are dirty. i also have more expensive pair of boots that i don't get dirty. 


5. You see your favorite celebrity (it can be any kid of celebrity- movie star, singer, writer, political leader, blogger) walking down the street, what do you do?
stop walking. my jaw would drop, and then my heart would stop beating. i would probably be in so much shock that i wouldn't know what to do. then once they walk past me i would run after them and get a stalker picture from the back. if it was jason aldean, i would tackle him. 


6. If you could pick one item to never have to pay for again, what would it be?
concert tickets. good gracious, those things are expensive. and im kind of a concert junkie. im wearing my tim mcgraw concert shirt right now actually. but really, concerts are my favorite. i have a feeling most of my life funds will be going to purchase concert tickets. its a bad addiction. 


7. what was your favorite tv show or movie growing up?
rugrats. you know that show was the best. 
listen to this clip and be transported back in time. 

Rugrats Theme Song by Nickelodeon on Grooveshark


i know you just smiled. 





1 comment:

Gentri said...

I totally DID just smile! Loved rugrats!!