5.04.2012

fitb

first and foremost, id just like to say, may the 4th be with you.
i was raised by a family of starwars nerds. im sorry.
 im leaving for the night and staying in a cabin up in the mountains. but before i leave, i had to fill in the blanks. 





1.  My bedtime routine includes,   first i check all my social media (fb, tumblr, pinterest, blogger) its a long list. then i wash my face & brush my teeth, delete all the messages from my phone, put my retainer in and sleep.

2.   I am   extremely tired. ive been staying up way too late this whole week.


3.  I can't stand     people who constantly text    because   its rude and annoying. spend time with the people you are actually with.

4. My idea of relaxation would be  taking my camping chair and sitting around a fire up in the mountains.

5. If I had an extra $50, I would  probably spend it on food.


6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is  the fact that we are all stalkers and we fully accept that.

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is   anything on my pinterest dessert board. i really want to make cheesecake though or something. i love that stuff.


have a fantastic weekend. 
in the words of randy, "you rock, xoxo!"

1 comment:

bina said...

Haha we pretty much have the exact same bed time routine except I don't have a retainer my teeth are super crooked :)