6.29.2012

im back

i am home from camping. i had like 43289438 posts to catch up on. you should be proud, i read every one.
camping was a good time. i ate about a pound and a half of beef jerky and a whole bag of tootsie rolls. probably my two favorite foods. i managed to spend most my time sitting in a camping chair and successfully wore my cowboy boots for five days straight. last night it snowed ash. it kind of causes problems when there are six wildfires burning in utah. i was sitting at camp and noticed white flakes falling from the sky. it was weird. anyway, spending five days in the mountains with my most favorite people ever made me really happy. 
i know its not wednesday, but im going to do 7 questions anyway. its been a while. 


thats me and angie on space mountain. 

1. If you could be any princess- which would you be and why?
probably sleeping beauty. she is pretty cool. 
definitely not snow white though because that movie scares me. 
i still close my eyes and plug my ears on the ride at disneyland. such a scary ride. 

2. Do you have any odd habits? (do things in order, words that you say too often, etc)
my food cant touch each other. sicknasty! every time i hear a diesel engine i will turn my head to check out the truck. i do this automatically and if im in the middle of talking i will stop talking to look. im such an idiot. and, i always get dressed before i straighten my hair. 


3. What's your "go to" outfit?
shorts, white shirt and sandals.



4. Do you have any siblings? What are their genders, ages, order of age, names, etc?
i have one older brother. he is 20 and his name is palmer. palmer was my moms maiden name. why my mom named him that? i have no idea. i haven't seen my brother in 18 months though because currently he is living in south america serving a mission for my church. 



5. What's your favorite precious stone?
i am not into that stuff at all. 
but one day it will be the diamond my future husband buys me ;) 


6. If you had a check in your hand for 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
first i'd pay for my schooling & tuition. i'd buy me a truck and then i would buy a seasons pass to disneyland for me and all my family members.

then i would put the rest in savings. 



7. What do you love most about yourself- physically (eyes, smile, hair, etc. I don't know a good way to word that question...) 
i've got some pretty nice legs i hear. but i do have long legs and i guess thats pretty nice. 

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

that picture kills me dead.

Gentri said...

That picture is amazing! haha! And I so wish I could say my legs were my favorite feature!