7.04.2012

10-4 buddy.

so i got tagged in this little award thingy. im flattered. 
good thing i got tagged, i was feeling left out. 
and lets be honest, i love to talk about myself. 
thanks, miss hailey.

LIEBSTER?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.


1. my love for disneyland is far beyond unhealthy. its sickening, almost. 
2. im in a huge coldplay mood right now. its all i want to listen to lately. 
3. the craps i don't give about justin bieber & one direction is earth shattering. 
4. all of my friends are older than me. i relate better to the older crowd. 
5. i hate the cold, and im moving to the coldest place in utah. im an idiot. 
6. avocados, peas & licorice make me gag. 
7. my favorite holiday is the 4th of july and my birthday. unfortunatley, fireworks are banned this year due to the outrageous number of fires. 
8. speaking of fires, i am so unbelievably sad right now. my favorite canyon is on fire and burning through everything. i feel like all my memories are getting burnt too. ive spent so many nights up that canyon and now its destroyed. 
9. i only drink water. 
10. i get really bad anxiety when i drive. it really stresses me out to the point i don't want to drive. ever. 
11. im still best friends with my ex-boyfriends mother. 


The Questions:
1.if you could live any book, what would it be?
lets be honest, i don't remember the last book i read.
2. if you could get married to an animated character who would it be?
EASY. flynn rider. i didn't even have to think about that one.
3. when you own your own home, what color do you want the front door to be?
i want a wooden door. so, wood color?
4. who did you spend the best day of your life so far with?
it was probably angie.
5. where do you want to get married?
in a temple, somewhere in utah.
6. what was your favorite toy/item as a child?
i loved my dolls. house was my favorite game.
7. where is your ideal place to live?
california, i want to move there right quick.
8. if you were to tell someone you love them right now, who would it be?
that is for me to know, and you to wonder. too many people read this blog.
9. what is your favorite youtube video?
i love youtube. kenny vs. spenny videos, by far.
10. what is your favorite disney song?
any song from tarzan or mulan or tangled.
11. if you could meet someone dead or alive, who?
i'll choose 3 people. walt disney, johnny cash, elvis presley. 



here is my 11 questions.
1. what is your phone wallpaper?
2. where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
3. what are you craving at the moment?
4. are you waiting for anything?
5. tell me about your crush. (demand, not a question)
6. where was the last place you ate out?
7. whats your most embarrassing moment?
8. how many songs are on your ipod/itunes
9. what insect are you scared of most?
10. would you rather go back a year or skip ahead a year?
11. do you get goodmorning texts from anyone?

hoooah, now everyone do it. amen.





the world is ending.

No comments: