this is me and my cousin kayaking on lake tahoe.
except im not kayaking. i'm taking a nice nap while she does all the work.
1. It's the first day of August- Are you savoring the Summer or ready to jump into Fall?savoring every last bit of summer. i'm moving away to college and to a new town, which i don't really want to do. so im trying to suck up every last moment of summer before i leave. its bitter-sweet.
2. You need a quick and healthy meal, what do you make?
nothing. i don't eat healthy at all and i wont pretend like i do either. maybe i'd grab an apple or something, but who knows. i don't cook, let alone cook healthy.
3. You're at the mall, how do you shop?
i start at one end, and go through all the stores i usually like to shop at. i go through the store, choose things i like and then try them all on. then when i have tried all of the items on, i decide if i want to buy them or save it for later. i don't really have a schedule, i just do whatever.
4. Would you rather buy a new house or renovate an old one?
buy a new house. i'm not really into DIYS, crafts, or decorating. i would pay someone to renovate a cute house for me. that more up my alley.
5. Long hair or short hair?
long, long hair. i once had long hair in 8th grade, and then i chopped 12 inches off. i regret that decision. but if we are talking about boys, the shorter the better. i'm not a fan of mop heads.
6. Who is your oldest (not by age) friend?
shannon. we have lived across the street from each other our whole lives. we started playing together when we were 3 years old, and we've continued hanging out since then. we still live across the street from each other, and we are now going to the same college, staying in the same apartments.
but if you were wondering about age, all of my friends are older than me.
7. What is your favorite blog- currently?
oh goodness, i have so many favorites. but my most favorite right now is probably
e tells tales.
but really, i read so many good blogs.