8.31.2012

show me the true blooded aggie from utah

i went to my first college football game. i sat in the student section, it felt like home. i was surrounded with all of my roommates and new friends and i was genuinely happy. utah state's student section is so loud it is almost over-whelming. we are known through out the nation for having the loudest and rowdiest student section. it was fantastic to be a part of something like that and i am so proud to call myself an aggie.
we played southern utah university and kicked their trash. 34-3. stand strong, stand together.







if you are wondering who that guy is in that picture... that is the guy who's truck i left my number on.

p.s. this weekend angie is coming to pick me up and we are going to bear lake for a few days! i am so excited. i've missed my best friend!

No comments: