10.22.2012

huntin

i had thee best weekend. i went home for fall break and got to spend a few days with my favorite people on the planet. i don't know what it is, but something about going home makes me so thankful for the people in my life. living on my own in a new town has really made me appreciate what i have been blessed with. i seriously love life.

anyway this weekend consisted of:
red mango
scheels
applebees
deer hunting
cowboys
duck dynasty
hunter orange
wingers
being third wheel
spending time with my ex boyfriends mother
shopping
going on a date
scary haunted houses
& holding hands.

fall break was fantastic. but im glad to be back in logan, i missed my college friends.



oh, and congrats to my best friend for dropping a deer on opening day. 2x3 buck. packing that sucker out was a SOB ;)

No comments: