12.31.2012

heres to a great year.

looking back, 2012 has been such a good year for me. i have grown so much, learned some valuable lessons, made some huge decisions and made handfuls of amazing friends. starting college was by far the biggest part of my year, and also the best. this year has been so fantastic, and i'm kind of sad to see it go.

january:
- spent a lot of time with zach.
- celebrated my brother being gone a whole year.
- fell in love with my simple life style.

february:
- decided i was going to utah state.
- wrote about how to make the perfect smore.
- spent a lot of time in the mountains.

march:
- interned at alpine pediatrics.
- went on a midnight horse ride.
- had a fun night of sledding.

april:
- spent three days in disneyland with my best friend.
- met randy and john madden who changed my life.
- went fishing a few times with spencer.
- was angie's test subject for phlebotomy.

may:
graduated high school.
- burnt my leg hardcore on a motorcycle ride.
- went shooting with a cute cowboy.
- rode a donkey bareback.
- got a job as a lifeguard.

june: 
- celebrated my 18th birthday.
- started shopping for my apartment.
- partied it up during strawberry days. (best week of the year)

july: 
- went to lake tahoe.
- spent the night on the face of a moutain.
- went on a camping trip with some friends and things got crazy. crazy.
- went coon hunting.
- enjoyed a perfect summer night that you only find in movies.

august: 
-  moved out and met my twin.
- left my number on a strangers truck.
- started school at utah state university.
- went to my first college football game.

september: 
- became a true aggie!
- rushed the field after the greatest game ever.
- went to bear lake with my best friend.

october: 
- went huntin.
- went muddin.
- angie came to visit me at school.

november: 
- spent thanksgiving in st george.
- went to the eric church concert!
- watched my very best friend get engaged.

december: 
- wrapped up my first semester at school.
- spent time with an old friend.
- celebrated the holidays in california.


so far, 2013 is already looking great. i cant wait for a new start and to find out what this year has in store for me. thanks for reading little country. and p.s. i'm going to start blogging more.

No comments: