what do you do when no one supports your decisions? do you listen to your heart and do what makes you happy? or do you listen to the advice of others... do you do what your instincts tell you? or do you let the fear of other's opinions get in your head... where is the happy medium?
1. i really dislike tv shows that have fake laughing in the back ground. like a lot. friends? nope, never watched it nor plan on watching it. something about fake laughter makes me really uncomfortable.
2. i'm an introvert, but that doesn't mean i hate people. i love being around people. but i find my energy from being by myself rather than in a large crowd. i may be introverted, but i actually hate being alone.
3. cleaning is my therapy. when i'm upset or mad, the first thing i'll do is clean. i also enjoy cleaning for fun and that's usually what i'll be doing if i'm bored. a clean space gives me so much satisfaction.
4. the future scares me. i have no idea what i want to major in or what career path i want to head down, which is terrifying. its really hard to be in college and not know what your doing. it adds a lot of unnecessary stress.
5. i have a thing for cute packaging. like, if i'm in the grocery store and i see an item with awesome packaging or a cute design, chances are i'll buy it.
6. you'll never see me without nail polish on my fingernails. each color usually lasts about two days before i get sick and tired of looking at it of it and put on a new color. you should see my collection.
7. i get really emotional about the things i'm passionate about. like if i'm driving through the mountains, chances are i'll get teary eyed at some point. i also cry over other things that make me super happy like jason aldean and disneyland.
8. i'm really hard headed with a rebellious side. growing up, it's only gotten me in trouble and as much as i try to change it, i think i'm going to be like this forever.
9. i just really love glitter. and lace. and pink. but don't let that fool you, i'll get down and dirty in the mud any day. i'd much rather play in the dirt than go shopping.
10. my tumblr is my baby and my guilty pleasure. i run a themed nature blog that has quite a few followers. that's probably why i don't blog here much. my tumblr gets the attention. sorry, i still love you guys. xoxo.
this girl is going to be sitting very front row at the jason aldean concert this summer. i could not possibly be anymore excited than i am right now. jason has been one of my very favorite singers for a long time, and if you have read this blog for a while you would know that by now.
when i found out last week that jason would be coming to utah for another concert, i flipped out. i immediately made plans with my friends and we worked everything out to go. we were planning on buying tickets this friday, when they went on sale to the public.
long story short, my mom has a friend who is part of the jason aldean fan club. people in the fan club get offered pre-sale tickets, which include really good seats. my mom's friend knew how big of a fan i am, and offered to buy me some tickets through her account.
when my mom asked me if i would want the tickets, i screamed in the phone and started jumping up and down. just ask my roommates, i'm sure it was quite the scene. after i got off the phone with my mom, i went running up and down my apartment screaming all the way and jumping everywhere. i was pretty much in shock. my heart was going a million miles an hour, and i was shaking so bad. once i finally got my act together, i sat in my room and i cried. tears of joy, of course. i called my mom again later that night to make sure it wasn't a dream. later, i got a picture of the receipt.
the news hasn't really set in yet, it still feels like a dream to me. i always day dreamed what it would be like being front row and seeing jason so close, but now i actually get to experience it for real. so anyway, i have two tickets to jason aldean and i'm offering the second ticket to the highest bidder, so come get it.
aaaaand i'm crying again.
heres my post from last years concert.
oh hey, long time no talk. just throught i'd drop in and let you know how much i love and appreciate my roommates. they are the best and i'm so glad that i was lucky enough to get to live with them. life is really enjoyable when you are living with your three closest friends.