4.22.2013

lucky me

let me just talk about this girl for a minute.
i am so glad that she got put into my life. she came into my life at the exact perfect time and its obvious that our friendship was meant to me. being a freshman in college, knowing no one, this girl stepped into my life and quickly became my best friend. it usually takes me a while to warm up to people, but she gave me a hug the first time we hung out and i'll never forget that. we instantly clicked and things have been great ever since. i'm so glad that she got put into my life at the time she did. everything fit so perfectly, and we became friends so smoothly. i'm proud that i get to call her my best friend and i am so blessed to be able to go through this phase of my life with her. going through this whole college experience with her is seriously the funnest thing ever. we just get each other, and its so easy to have fun with her. she holds my secrets, laughs at my jokes and best of all, she gives me a big dose of reality when i need it. any person that can keep up with my crazy boy drama is a keeper. she is my best friend and i am so glad i have her. i can not wait to live with her next year, and see what the future has in store for us. i'm sure it will have something to do with a lot of country boys and long drives. i know that we will be those kinds of friends that send christmas cards to each other thirty years down the road, and my kids will point and ask who is that? and i will tell my kids about my crazy best friend that i met at utah state. love you jess.