4.28.2013

wrapping things up

my freshman year at utah state is coming to a close. while it has undoubtedly been the hardest year of my life, it has also been the most rewarding. from learning new things and learning about myself to meeting the most amazing people, this year has been full of ups and downs. i failed a few tests, skipped a few classes, got lost a number of times and wrote dozens of papers. i met some unbelievable people and found my best friend. i shared some amazing kisses and laughed until i cried. i learned to live on my own, and how to accept people for who they are.
i remember before the school year started, i was so worried about not having any friends, wondering if utah state was right for me and even wondering if i should go to school. a year later, i know with clarity that this is the right place for me. logan utah has become my home. while i still miss pleasant grove, logan is my favorite place to be. freshman year has been the greatest year of my life, and i am so sad to see it end. it is going to be hard for me to pack up my things as i'm moving out this week.
as this year ends, i am already excited out of my mind to start my sophomore year. i hope this summer flies by so i can move into my new apartment and start making memories with my future roommates. i'm already so excited for aggie football and everything else that comes along with a new school year. i am so happy that i chose to become an aggie. it has been the greatest decision i have ever made.





No comments: