5.09.2013

stopping to catch my breath

first of all, I HAVE BEEN HAVING SO MUCH FUN LATELY.

my life has been nothing but a whirlwind recently. the days have blended together into one big blur and i couldn't tell you what i was doing a week ago. my days have been jam packed with fun and friends. the last few weeks have been outrageously busy. i've realized that as much as i wish, my life ain't slowing down. this fast pace is the new me.

the past few weeks have been a hurricane of emotions, but i am recovering. today is the first day in weeks that i haven't been bombarded with things to do. and honestly, i really just need to sit by myself for a few days and process everything that happened the last little while. i finally have a few minutes to myself, and i am going to soak it up.

now that i am home for the summer, it is time to get ready for angie's wedding, make summer plans and find a job. here i go again.

p.s. i haven't been home for even a week and i already miss logan so much. i cant wait until the fall to go back!





No comments: